- Read all about it offers a fresh approach to reading comprehension, using traditional and contemporary approaches.
- Each unit in Read all about it focuses on a continuous passage of text, including stories written by the author as well as extracts from popular children's books.
- Each passage is introduced by a background section and some activities relating to new or unfamiliar vocabulary found in the passage.
- The passage is followed by activities including - questions, cloze exercises, story mapping, cognitive sequencing, drawing and labelling, crosswords and jumbled sentences.
- These activities will help children to understand such things as implied meanings and sentence structure, and to develop critical judgements of text.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.