- 'Broinowski's succinct, funny and elegantly told story… is also a quietly moving exploration of the mind-sets that separate two cultures.' - Bob Evans, Sydney Morning Herald
- Alex is an Australian tour guide for Japanese tourists. With her endless hangovers and Bad Attitude maybe she makes life hard for herself.
- As breaking point approaches, Alex's destiny entwines with one of her clients, Akiko, a young bride.
- Together, high above the infamous Gap at Watsons Bay, they face the end...
- A uniquely Australian play that examines two women attempting to resolve their inner conflicts.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.