- The Internet provides a vast and exciting resource for teachers and children.
- The purpose of this series is to guide teachers in getting the best out of this massive resource, for themselves and for their pupils.
- This book is divided into topic areas and contains: teacher planning pages, which list the best sites to visit and suggest activities that can be carried out using the material found on these sites.
- Activity sheets, containing enjoyable and challenging activities which support children's learning about literacy and language.
- This book also provides an easy introduction to those who are new to the Internet, advice on how to create a safe environment for the children to use the Internet and a guide on how to set up your own website.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.