- Packed with hands-on science activities ready for student use.
- These interesting activities are based on science principles, many of which are explained by Newton's laws.
- The spirit of Sir Isaac is present in the pages, offering explanation and additional information.
- The labs range from beginning observation skills to making a hypothesis!
- A variety of activities allow opportunity to practice scientific method, including sciencing with straws, creating a creature and a mystery box (or learning by indirect evidence).
- Answer key is provided.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.
Ideal for Grades 4-8