- Scientists become detectives in this book when they devise ways to solve the problems they face.
- Experiments in this book place students in the role of the detective-scientist.
- Each activity presents students with a mystery to solve.
- Pertinent background information helps students to create their own plan for solving their mysteries.
- Data tables, graphs and conclusion-drawing questions define for the teacher each student's level of understanding and grasp of the scientific concept involved.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.
Ideal for Years 5-9