- This text has been written specifically for students of 3 Unit Legal Studies undertaking the Challenge: Global Environmental Protection option of the course.
- It provides detailed information, accessible to HSC students, that will assist them in coming to grips with the complexity of international environmental law.
- Numerous extracts from primary sources such as cases, treatises and UN General Assembly Resolutions are provided.
- Exercises will test student understanding, encourage investigation and promote classroom discussion.
- HSC-style essay questions are also provided.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.