- Professional Hospitality is a comprehensive introduction to the hospitality industry today, and will help you develop a solid basis for your future hospitality career.
- The book is divided into 5 sections:
- The Industry - which covers different sectors of hospitality and their relationships as well as strategies for researching legislation relevant to the industry.
- The People - which emphasises effective planning, collaborative teamwork and outstanding communication as well as covering topics of cross-cultural communication.
- The Service - investigates effectively promoting products and services to customers and the importance of customer feedback.
- The Systems - deals with the systems that support service including health, safety, security and workplace hygiene.
- Your Career - provides invaluable advice on career planning and preparing for job interviews.
- Key features of this book include a strong focus on customer service, working with collegues in diverse social and cultural environments and using feedback to improve customer satisfaction.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.