- This resource includes high-interest activities that aim to stretch students' minds and increase problem-solving capabilities.
- Inspire students to understand and appreciate the human body, explore healthy eating habits, investigate communicable diseases and learn about cultivating meaningful relationships.
- Important interpersonal skills such as controlling anger, developing emotional intelligence, maintaining friendships and practising self-control, are emphasised.
- Activities include read and relate, cooperative learning, problem solving and research projects.
- Includes tips, planning tools and a portfolio assessment.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.