This program builds on Kodaly's beliefs that:
- all children should have access to music
- the main resources are the child's own voice and body movements
- children learn most easily in the early childhood years
- a music program should be sequentially structured and adjusted to the children's developmental levels.
- This program makes no attempt to include everything that may be suggested in the music curriculum.
- The intention is to supplement and support the curriculum guides and show classroom teachers ways of developing children's aural and music reading skills.
- This is done through drawing on a well-known repertoire of simple songs.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.
Ideal for Years 5-6