- Access to information, information management, multiculturalism and languages, the global economy are becoming important features of the rapidly changing world in which students are growing up.
- These make for new and challenging demands upon the classroom teacher.
- One of these demands, is how to successfully integrate and manage technology in the classroom program.
- This book is designed to be an easy-to-use reference for your educational technology needs.
- Introduce you and your students to hardware, software and strategies and tips.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.