- This book can be used with students that are using data logging for the first time or have very little experience with it.
- The activities can be either treated as stand alone sessions or could be integrated into existing curriculum practice.
- The worksheets can be used with any data logger as the activities are designed so students can analyse, record and graph data in any way that they choose, or that the equipment allows.
- The worksheets consist of a variety of activities for multiage users.
- Some tasks are very simple and require very little direction, others are more open ended requiring the students to hypothesis, design investigation, carry out investigations, draw conclusions and some are more directed.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.