- These 34 activities were designed to help children become familiar with AppleWorks/ClarisWorks, HOWEVER many of them can be used in some way with no access to these software programs.
- Simply photocopy the activity pages and allow students to complete them in a number of different creative ways!
- Complete Word Searches, use Map activities as the basis for a geography lesson or create a classroom board game of Snakes and Ladders. Let your creative ideas loose!
- If you have access to ClarisWorks or AppleWorks you can complete practical projects like name tags and posters to help your class understand spreadsheets, scaling, linking, grouping and layers.
- Graduated tasks will suit many levels of computer expertise.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.