- This resource is designed to be used in conjunction with Perceptual Puzzle Blocks (sold separately) or other manipulatives.
- Examining maths problems with concrete objects allows students to move the blocks around until they discover the solution.
- The hands on approach encourages experimentation and exploration.
- Improve understanding of part-whole relationships and spatial perception skills.
- Book 1 contains simple activities that require the students to match a block to a shape and as the complexity increases more than one answer becomes possible.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.