- This resource is designed to be used in conjunction with Perceptual Puzzle Blocks (sold separately) or other manipulatives.
- Examining maths problems with concrete objects allows students to move the blocks around until they discover the solution.
- The hands on approach encourages experimentation and exploration.
- Improve understanding of part-whole relationships and spatial perception skills.
- Book 2 begins with finding the perimeter of block shapes and moves on to finding the area, volume and then use fractions as they build multi-floor buildings.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.