- Numero is a fun, mathematical game designed to develop and reinforce the mental calculation work required by the maths curriculum.
- The game will also develop speed of recall, problem solving and strategy skills.
- Can be used by pairs, groups or the whole class.
- It will motivate students and improve their attitude towards maths while developing social skills, for example taking turns.
- Schools can run interclass or school competitions.
- Parents can help children practise by playing Numero at home.
- Book 3 covers addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, decimals, percentages, square and cube root and point scoring.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.
Ideal for Ages 8-Adult