- This whole school approach to behaviour management is a book of hope.
- The book is about a school that decided to make a difference in a demanding and difficult social environment where hostility, poor communication and conflict were a daily pattern.
- It shows how a whole-school approach can work when the staff have visions, good will, skills and determination.
- The staff at Mayfield had to address a wider range of issues affecting curriculum, teaching and learning styles, physical layout and environment.
- They looked for ways to celebrate group and individual success and how they could enable students to manage their behaviour in a positive, non-violent way.
- This book looks at what the staff did and how they did it and also presents programs that were developed to minimise violence.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.