- Packed with a range of quality teaching and learning strategies to develop literacy.
- The strategies are presented with an overview, goal list, procedural steps, technology links, possible assessment indicators and a work sample to be used as an example.
- Use the strategies across integrated learning units to promote social, cooperative, problem solving and research skills.
- Open-ended activities are easily adapted for varying ages and learning abilities.
- Strategies explored include Memory writing, Data charts, Dictagloss, Graphic Outlines, KLW doughnut, Literature circles, Partner interviews, Talking drawings, Text pattern guide, Think, wink, link, Values continuum and more!
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.