- This comprehensive resource provides a wealth of engaging, classroom-tested activities that complement the 24 readers (sold separately).
- Build on student enthusiasm and curiosity about the world by extending reading and writing beyond the pages of a book.
- Activities include story dramatisations, pocket chart exercises, story murals, puppets, cooking and more!
- Create a language-rich environment where young readers develop strategies and skills through varied reading, writing, listening and speaking tasks.
- The flexible activities and useful teacher information can be used even if the teacher does not have access to the readers.
- Includes full colour illustrations of completed projects.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.