- Turn even your most reluctant writers into students eager to tackle the next writing assignment.
- Contains strategies, techniques and activities for the busy teacher.
- Once students fully understand the process of creating a piece of writing, they will be able to approach writing tasks more comfortably and creatively.
- Four sections explore the process of writing, techniques for getting creative ideas out of head and onto paper, fun revision ideas and challenging writing projects where students can apply techniques.
- Each activity comes with directions, materials list, a time frame and where applicable, reproducible worksheets.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.
Ideal for Upper Primary and Lower Secondary