- This book provides activities to develop 7-9 year old children's reading, writing and formal language skills.
- Each section of the book is based on a story which is used as the source for the accompanying skill-based activities.
- Aspects of formal language include use of capital letters, quotation marks, nouns, alphabetical order, apostrophes and more.
- The reading and writing skills have children viewing story ladders of event, writing letters to a Ranger, classifying information and more.
- The fun stories include Sally's First Game, Wombats and The Magic Pin.
- Teacher notes and curriculum grids included.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.
Ideal for Ages 7-9