- This full colour book offers 48 pages of wide ranging sources, fully integrated with the text.
- Includes learning outcomes and focus issues, a context for historical issues to be explored and a range of activities to build historical skills.
- Covers the period from the prehistory of North American Indians to the Battle of the Wounded Knee in 1890.
- It examines family structures, belief systems and lifestyles of the Iroquois on the Northeast Woodlands, the Sioux of the Plains and the Navajo of the Southwest, before colonisation.
- It also looks at reasons for colonisation and the immediate and lasting effects on the indigenous peoples.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.