- The study of social studies requires a wide range of skills including research and independent thinking skills.
- The sequential skills development suggested in this book will make it easy for teachers to select appropriate tasks for student ability.
- To further assist the teacher, a guide to recommended age groups for each skill and activity is provided.
- The inquiry learning approach allows students to acquire library and study skills and learn how to organise and use researched information.
- Social skills and interpersonal relationships are also examined through interesting activities.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.