- If you have ever asked the questions, "How are portfolios put together?', 'Who is using them?' and 'Why should I do them?', this collection will give you the answers you need.
- The author has gathered a rich selection of articles on portfolio development, use and evaluation by experienced practitioners.
- Section 1 provides the 'big picture' on how to choose portfolios and use them as a viable assessment tool.
- Section 2 focuses on practical concerns relating to implementing them in the classroom.
- Section 3 centres on the reflective sharing of portfolios and using them for assessment.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.