- This instructional guide for today's educator takes the view that most teachers and students are made, not born.
- Determined and optimistic throughout, this unique resource offers hundreds of practical tips on how to improve instructional technique.
- The research-supported methods have specific implications for the urban education.
- Among the ideas are multiple intelligences applications, authentic assessment and mediated learning.
- Case studies and sample lessons will equip teachers to deliver high quality education effectively.
- Includes chapters on behaviour, goal planning, self-change and professional development.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.