- This resource includes lessons that will broaden student exposure to technology through innovative projects and research.
- Students will learn about databases, desktop publishing, email, graphics and mainframes.
- Other areas covered include newspapers, photography, radio, film and television.
- Cooperative learning investigations, read and relate activities, high-order thinking and problem solving exercises and research projects all incorporate product, performance and portfolio assessment.
- Also includes planning tips and teaching techniques.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.
Ideal for Years 5-8