- Packed with practical tips for building self-esteems and providing a learning environment that recognises and celebrates each child's contribution to the class.
- Self-esteem is one of the most valuable assets a person can possess and promotes a positive outlook on life.
- Many children and adults do not feel good about themselves and are often overwhelmed by life's hurdles.
- This resources is designed to help you understand the nature of self-esteem, how it develops and offers activities that will foster it.
- Topics covered include A Sense of Belonging, A Sense of Power, A Sense of Uniqueness, Freedom of Expression, Discipline and Self-Esteem in the Classroom.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.