- Why take chances with your child's education?
- Parents are their child's first teacher and during the vital first year of formal schooling the role they play in shaping intellectual and emotional development is critical.
- Teachers cannot provide all the individual attention your child needs, simply because they do not have the time or resources to treat each child as an individual case.
- Many leading educationalists claim young children are more capable of learning more in 30 minutes at home than in a full day at school.
- This book clearly sets out all a parent needs to know to ensure their child receives a good grounding in the subjects essential for education success in future years.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.