This Australian Health Series is linked to three areas of the Australian National Curriculum;
- Being healthy, safe and active,
- Communicating and interacting for health and wellbeing,
- Contributing to healthy and active communities.
- This book focuses on the importance of healthy eating, physical activity benefits, staying safe and appreciating diversity in Australia.
- The activities are well-supported by relevant illustrations and can be completed with teacher assistance or independently by students.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.