This Australian Health Series is linked to three areas of the Australian National Curriculum;
- Being healthy, safe and active,
- Communicating and interacting for health and wellbeing,
- Contributing to healthy and active communities.
- This book has been written to help students become health literate.
- Activity sheets have been designed so that students will show their understanding of key concepts by analysing visual images, drawing on their own experiences, interviewing their peers, representing their ideas visually, role playing and more!
- The activities are well-supported by relevant illustrations and can be completed with teacher assistance or independently by students.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.