- Design and composition is the arrangement of line, shape, colour, texture and size in an artwork and these create harmony, contrast, pattern, direction, movement, rhythm and balance within the artwork.
- This series investigates the teaching of the essential elements of design.
- Each individual book has colour coded pages for the art tasks for upper, middle and lower primary.
- There are some photocopiable student sheets as well as teacher evaluations and observable indicators.
- There are also columns for the language strategies of studying artworks.
- The focus of this series is the teaching of art skills, rather than art project ideas.
- Each unit is planned and sequenced so the teacher has a hassle-free art session and at the same time meets the educational requirements of the art curriculum.
- Acetate cover, spiral bound, 30-48 pages each.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.