- This workbook was written to accompany the text (sold separately) and features student worksheets, extension work and additional activities to stimulate students.
- The notes page at the back allows students to record research.
- The student profile at the beginning allows students to record their personal information and to record responses.
- The workbook provides many interesting questions and activities that can be completed without access to the text book, although some exercises require the text.
- Topics covered include Making Choices About Drugs, Bike Safety, Emergency Care, Preventing Diseases, Relating to Others and more.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.