- I've never hear someone say, 'I want a divorce—my partner understands me'. - Warren Farrell
- In this groundbreaking book, bestselling author Dr Warren Farrell explores skills we all need in relationships.
- His valuable communication tips help us: express difficult feelings, accept personal criticism, give constructive criticism and overcome mistrust.
- Targeting what he call the 'social forces that lead to divorces', Warren Farrell exposes myths about men in relationships and the perpetuation of these by the media.
- He demonstrates how negative stereotypes about men and women leads to a lack of understanding between the sexes.
- His innovative approaches help couples and can also improve communication between parents and children.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.