- Elaine Walters, the author of The Cannabis Connection and Marijuana-An Australian Crisis, completes the trilogy on the issue of illegal drugs with this publication.
- Ms Walters begins by revealing the strategy used by pro-drug lobbyists to establish credibility in the field of illegal drugs.
- She reveals how health professionals have been hoodwinked by the concept of harm minimisation and how by omission or misinformation they have trivialised the health risks associated with the use of illegal drugs.
- The second part of the book is in a question and answer format, filled with scientific research and statistics.
- The final section includes extracts from drug education programs from other countries that have been effective in reducing the use of illegal drugs by school children.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.