- This book provides interesting and enjoyable activities for young students to recognise digraphs.
- The digraphs covered are: sh; th; ch; wh; ck; ee; ea; oa; ow; ai; ay; or; aw; ow; ou; ir; ur; ar; oo; er.
- These activities will help in the aural and visual recognition of these sounds and will being to help students develop the decoding skills needed for reading.
- Activities include tracing, colouring, cutting, pasting and more!
- Also includes a handy word list at the back of the book.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.
Ideal for Lower Primary