Each Unit begins with an introductory page providing teachers with:
- an overview of what students will be learning in the unit;
- the topics which have been selected to develop understanding in the unit; and
- the outcomes and indicators being treated through the study of the unit.
The Unit is then broken down topic by topic, with each topic providing the teacher with:
- the corresponding workbook pages;
- the focus of the topic;
- the keywords being introduced within the topic;
- resource requirements for successful completion of the topic, including relevant Internet sites;
- background information;
- introductory discussion questions about the topic;
- activity guidelines;
- clear and concise answers for each activity;
- suggested additional activities; and
- suggested topics for discussion and debate.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.
Ideal for Ages 9-10