- This hardback book provides insight into the leader of Cuba's Revolution.
- As a young man, Fidel dreamt of a free and independent Cuba.
- He lead a ragged band of guerrilla fights who fought dictator, Fulgencio Batista.
- Fidel overthrew him and created a new government that took land from the rich to give to the poor and taught people how to read and write.
- Fidel's friendship with the Soviet Union made him an enemy of USA and many Cubans felt he had too much power.
- This book tells his story and includes many photographs and a glossary.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.