- A practical handbook for developing composition skills creatively.
- The resource is designed to teach fundamental writing skills.
- In lesson design the writing process model is consistently used and prewriting activities include opportunities to read and discuss samples of specific literary type.
- Students react to literary samples, analyse components, recognise style and then the process model moves them on to drafting ideas using the literary model.
- Students will have the opportunity to try writing jokes, riddles, fractured fairy tales, parodies and a variety of other humourous composition styles.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.