- James Roberts has always lived in his imagination—which comes in handy when you're moving to a new town in the mountains.
- Jim is worried though, because he doesn't know anyone and he can't ski.
- Then Jim stumbles on a plot to ruin the career of a world-class skier, and to get his mother sacked from her new job as manager at a smart hotel.
- Suddenly Jim has plenty to do and it's not just in his imagination!
- He has to learn to ski to save the day, but he is running out of time...
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.