- An interesting program that provides cross curricular activities across 4 important topic areas.
- The themes covered include School Culture and Academic Survival, Communication, Self-Concept & Relationships and Problem-Solving & Decision-Making.
- This complete advisory program is designed to be flexible and interactive.
- Help students explore their cognitive and affective worlds.
- This Teacher's Manual provides an overview, scope and sequence charts, implementation tips, supplementary activities, evaluation advice and more!
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.
Ideal for Years 5-8