- An interesting resource that provides over 80 cross curricular activities across 4 important topic areas.
- The themes covered include School Culture and Academic Survival, Communication, Self-Concept & Relationships and Problem-Solving & Decision-Making.
- This complete advisory program is designed to be flexible and interactive.
- The outline for each of the lesson plans includes objectives, discussion questions, extension projects and investigations organised around Bloom's Taxonomy.
- Help students explore their cognitive and affective worlds.
- Level 2 covers Code of Conduct, Learning Styles, Test-Taking, Speaking, Media, Enrichment Arts, The Social Scene, Values, Conflicts, Health, Teenage Problems and more!
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.
Ideal for Years 5-8