- What's my place on Earth? How do I fit with my family? Do I go along with the crowd?
- These are just a few of the many questions that students face today.
- The activities and strategies apply decision-making skills to situations that are relevant to students' own lives.
- They will learn to identify their choices, weigh pros and cons, look at the big picture, recognise their personal feelings and find alternatives.
- Help students become better prepared for the decisions they must eventually make.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.
Ideal for Years 5-8