- This interesting booklet provides an example simulation experience in creative problem solving.
- The purpose for the simulation is to illustrate applications of creative problem solving in education.
- CPS is a powerful tool that teachers can use in a variety of ways including in the classroom to help students become effective thinkers, as a model for curriculum development and in dealing with parent-school relationships.
- CPS has particular value for educators and parents of gifted and talented students.
- Includes an overview of the simulation, introduction, objectives, flow chart, quotations list, fact and problem finding, brainstorm and solution suggestions and more!
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.