- Let this resource spark your students' interest in history.
- Encourage students to find out more about inventions in the making as well as those from the past.
- Historical facts such as how the telephone was invented or why George Eastman named his camera Kodak will fascinate students.
- Each invention includes questions, a description and extension creative thinking activities.
- Includes a bibliography and research activities.
- Spark thinking skills and promote amazing discoveries with this book!
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.