- Find out about cyber art here!
- Tessa Gray?s easy-to-follow, well-illustrated book explains how to draw and manipulate images on the computer.
- Each example has the software, which is available in most classrooms and specific technique used.
- Students will learn artistic applications that can be used for reports and projects in any subject.
- Some of the activities include scanning images, creating original images, using filters and layers, animation and creating special effects text.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.
Ideal for Years 3-6