- Confused about how to bring new technology into your classroom?
- This jargon-free guidebook will help you decide which electronic gadgets will work.
- Ideal for both newcomers and old-timers in the technology territory.
- Practical through, the book tackles issues like budget, physical facilities and staff development.
- Implementation checklists, glossary and a bibliography will help teachers become effective technology leaders.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.