- This series is designed to provide practical and common sense strategies that address the findings of the 2002 Childhood Obesity NSW Summit.
- These findings included increasing obesity in school-aged children, the need for parental and school responsibility, self-regulation and increased awareness of the importance of nutrition and exercise.
- The Resource Book (sold separately - REP-062) contains background information that will provide teachers and parents with insights into issues relating to child obesity.
These theme-based books, with motivating, age-appropriate mascot characters, include sections on:
- Healthy diet
- Exercise and leisure for fitness
- Body systems related to diet and exercise
- Internet investigations, including a feedback site
- Self-esteem for a positive body image and a constructive attitude towards self-management in health
- Media analysis including recognition of food marketing techniques
- Revision quizzes.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.