- This book takes an original approach to the study of history.
- While preserving strict accuracy, the author presents each era in an easily understood and condensed form.
- The book covers from the decline and fall of the Roman Empire in AD180 up to the Norman invasion of Great Britain in 1066.
- Each of the 20 units focuses on particular events such as major battles and resulting changes in lifestyles of the conquered peoples.
- Other topics include the rise of Islam, the growth of monasteries, the spread of Christianity and the Vikings and their gods.
- Fun illustrations and cartoons add interest and humour to the text.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.