- During the twentieth century, China has become one of the most powerful countries in the world.
- How did its people reach this position and what were its origins?
- This text is an exciting introduction to China for secondary students with photographs, drawings and diagrams to support the text.
- Ronald Laidlaw introduces a variety of people from the last 4000 years, allowing them to tell their stories in their own words.
- Each chapter includes revision exercises.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.
Ideal for Year 10