- Computers already play a major role in our day-to-day lives and will continue to do so.
- Children need to be educated in how to use, and more importantly, how to program computers.
- This book is designed to assist teachers in using the software based on the Logo programming language.
- While Logo does not allow development of complex programs, it certainly allows children to explore thinking and learning skills as they develop problem-solving strategies across the curriculum.
- The reproducible activities can be used with LogoWriter or MicroWorlds.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.