- A teacher's guide on how to implement the Purdue model of a mentor program.
- Some students learn better in mentorship settings than with more traditional educational approaches.
- Mentorships are increasingly feasible and helpful in an educational setting.
- This book describes a basic five-stage plan for organising and implementing a mentorship program for the gifted and talented.
- Sample forms are included.
- An important practical guide for any school program.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.